To provide marketing support to Sales and Operations that assists in driving new business and retaining current business for Morrison Healthcare.
Sr. Director of Marketing Services
- Provides a dedicated resource for sales bid process.
- Supports the sales team with collateral (trade show booths, banners, leave behinds)
- Coordinate all logistics for sales presentations and rebids at the Atlanta Support Center
- Asset management (Morrison videos, photos, etc.)
- Coordinate distribution of marketing materials to sales team
- Identify opportunities to utilize marketing initiatives (new programs, core 4, retail promotions) in the sales process by staying abreast of competitive trends.
- Manage all coordination of booth materials, on-site program ads, banners and handouts for National industry trade shows.
- Manage all aspects of town hall meetings.
- Quarterly visits to the PDC center in Charlotte (Jan, Apr, July and Oct) to review any changes needed to the sales proposal template. These changes will come from knowledge of new programs being developed, input from the Sales DBD’s and direction from the Sr. Director of Marketing Services.
- Provide PDC center with any new collateral materials that are developed so that materials are available for incorporation into proposals.
- Manage references that are utilized in PDC template.
Key Capabilities Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field required
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing and/or sales environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage corporate relationships with key influencers including senior management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to formulate and execute sales marketing strategy and plan
- Self-directed and proactive
- Excellent presentation skills
- Positive attitude with a team mentality
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V