A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it’s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Working as a Director of Employee Transition for Morrison Management Specialists will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
Morrison Management Specialists, a division of Compass Group North America, has a Director of Employee Transition position available, National account based in Atlanta, GA. The Director, Employee Transition position will serve as a cross-sector corporate position supporting all payroll sales for Morrison Healthcare, Morrison Senior Living, Crothall Healthcare, Compass Healthcare Corporate, C-M Support Service Solutions and a dotted line to TouchPoint. The position will require independent work and team work with regional operations across multiple sectors leading to a successful sale and transition of payroll services for new and existing contract clients. While this is not a management position, the Director, Employee Transition, Healthcare Sector will participate in the DBD sales strategy and serve as the lead in each existing Employee Transition Crothall sales opportunity and as the liaison in the new Morrison, Crothall and TouchPoint Employee Transition business.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work through others for timely, customized business solutions
- Discipline to utilize cold calling and networking to develop opportunities
- Solid basic math and computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- High energy, mental quickness, tenacity, strong common sense and integrity
- Flexible but results oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience (MBA Preferred)
- Able to translate and create complex financial models
- 6-10 years successful sales experience;
- 3-5 years of brand marketing experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven strong leadership, regardless of area of expertise
- Proven history of success in conceptual sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demeanor that inspires trust, engagement & confidence
- Confidence in communicating with senior level executives both internally and externally
- Proven knowledge and experience in food service operations and other service oriented fields
- Experience in working with "C" suite executives
- Overnight travel required
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V