A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Compass Group, The Americas Division is the nation’s largest contract foodservice and hospitality provider, with over 160,000 associates throughout the United States, Latin America, and Canada and revenues of $7.7 billion. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it’s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Morrison Management Specialists, a division of Compass Group, is one of the nation’s leading specialists dedicated exclusively to healthcare and senior living food and nutritional services. Operating under two divisions, Morrison Healthcare Food Services and Morrison Senior Dining, we offer customized solutions for quality and cost management. It’s an innovative recipe that has worked for over half a century.
Formed in 1953 with the idea of bringing our retail expertise to hospitals, we have grown into an industry leader with national reach. Since the beginning, our strategy hasn’t changed…achieve our business goals by helping our customers meet theirs! With over 1,200 registered dietitians, 200 executive chefs and 15,000 professional food service team members, Morrison is actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through superior customer service. The Atlanta-based company serves approximately 430 acute care clients and 375 senior dining clients in 44 states including some of the largest and most prominent integrated healthcare systems and senior living communities in the United States.
Responsible for the successful retail/cafeteria operation of Food & Nutrition Services under the direction of the Director, Food and Nutrition Services. Performs a variety of duties to include the planning and supervision of special functions, maintaining cash controls, payroll records, hiring and training of personnel. Ensures customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources.
Recipe to Succeed:
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to perform various motor skills such as; lifting, reaching, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, squatting, grasping and arm-hand coordination on a continuous basis
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Exhibit courtesy, tact and reasonable speed in performance of duties
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus three (3) years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of retail operational foodservice management experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, marketing and presentation
- P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Experience with cash retail operations
- Retail marketing experiences are highly desirable
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group, The Americas Division, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group, The Americas Division is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group, The Americas Division is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V