A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Compass Group, The Americas Division is the nation’s largest contract foodservice and hospitality provider, with over 160,000 associates throughout the United States, Latin America, and Canada and revenues of $7.7 billion. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it’s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Dining Service Manager
As the Services Manager you will lead the front of the house service team in a senior living retirement community. Through your experience and expertise, you will ensure the food and service offered to the residents, guests and employees is of superior quality. You will be responsible for maintaining and fostering excellent relationships with the residents, guests and client, as well as other departments within the facility. In your day to day responsibilities you will ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes. You will promote the professional growth and development of the dining services team.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you have 3-5 years of management and/or supervisory experience, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to residents and customers then we want you to join our team as a Dining Services Manager.
Recipe to Succeed:
- Embraces The Morrison Way, as well as the philosophy of the community and utilizes these as the foundation for the execution of their job description.
- Assists in providing quality food and an enjoyable dining experience for Residents, guests, and staff, eliminating food as an issue for Administration.
- Directly supervises all service personnel during the meal period.
- Supervises the scheduling of all special functions and insures that these functions are serviced correctly.
- Promotes the professional growth and development of all staff.
- Circulates in all dining areas, including health care, during meal periods to field Resident/guest comments pertaining to service and food quality and immediately attempts to correct problems in these areas.
- Ensures that competency in the position is maintained by participating in Morrison Senior Dining and outside training programs, as required.
- Participates, as assigned, on special projects for Morrison Senior Dining.
- Maintains excellent relations with the Clients and Residents, and close working relationships with dining service supervisors, employees, and other community departments.
- Coordinates and follows through with all Resident special functions and monotony breakers.Implements programs to improve service to the Residents, guests and staff thus enhancing the desirability of the community to current and future Residents.
- Responsible for ensuring that the dining rooms are decorated appropriately for all holidays and special events.
- Maintains control over all table top and menu needs, communicating these needs to the Director.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of dining room service techniques, Resident relations, plate presentation, sanitation, food handling, personnel administration, special functions, healthcare operations and operation of a coffee shop.
- Experience with food production for large catering or banquet functions
- If not already ServSafeâ certified, it is expected that the Service Manager become certified within one year from acceptance of this position.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group, The Americas Division, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group, The Americas Division is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group, The Americas Division is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V