A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in food service management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to food service, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Financial Analyst-Atlanta, GA
Morrison Management Specialists, a member of The Compass Group, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to work out of ourAtlantaSupportCenterbased inAtlanta,Georgia. The Financial Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Financial Reporting and will provide financial support to the corporate and operations leadership and regional teams for the overall Company to improve operational performance and drive financial results.
- The Financial Analyst will be a primary point of contact for fringe financial support within the Organization
- Responsible for closing out the Fringe P&Ls each month including month end journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and strategic planning process for overall Company related to fringe benefit accounting
- Coordinate the forecasting of financial results and present the results for fringe benefit accounting to executive management to drive results
- Responsible for maintaining and managing payroll fringe rates for both Sectors
- Analyze new payroll business sales opportunities and provide financial impact to the Company
- Actively work with Payroll Sales and Operations to ensure fringe margin guidelines are maintained
- Maintain the Payroll Sales Methodology tool used to bid new business
- Responsible for management and tracking of key metrics for the current executive teams
- Track financial performance for operational and corporate programs and initiatives
- Responsible for maintaining and developing financial dashboards within our internal financial reporting package (MVision)
- Position will be responsible for implementing business tools and processes and coordinating training efforts
- Position will work on new business deals and/or other projects as assigned by Payroll Sales and/or Finance Team
- Other ad hoc projects within Finance as assigned
- BA in Finance or Accounting is required, MBA or CPA is preferred
- A total of 2 to 4 years of related experience in Finance with a demonstrated record of advancement (Payroll and Benefit experience is a plus)
- Ability to effectively manage and extend influence across multiple layers of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; must be comfortable presenting in front of groups and different levels of management
- Requires a high level of proficiency in Excel and Access to effectively manage a vast amount of data and to develop advanced financial models
- Preferred experience with SAP in running queries and reports as well as experience with Essbase/Hyperion
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to set goals and objectives, and timelines to efficiently meet tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional image
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V