A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Morrison Management Specialists, a member of the Compass Group, is the nation’s only food service company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and dining services to the healthcare and senior living communities through its two operating divisions: Morrison Healthcare Food Services and Morrison Senior Living. With over 1,200 registered dietitians, 200 executive chefs and 16,600 professional food service team members, Morrison is actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service. Morrison serves over 800 client locations in 41 states including some of the largest and most prominent integrated healthcare systems and senior living communities in the United States.
Morrison started over a half century ago with the idea of bringing our retail expertise to hospitals. Today, we are an industry leader with national reach. We are guided by values that we call The Morrison Way: trust, team, customer focus, learning, and profit. Since the beginning, our strategy hasn’t changed…we achieve our goals by helping our customers meet theirs!
Patient Services Managers who work for Morrison Management Specialists have the opportunity to access the latest trends in dietary, nutrition and foodservice management. With our resources and your expertise as a foodservice manager, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to our patients and customers.
This exciting position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you continued career growth. As a member of our management team you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to include the planning and supervision of patient food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, dismissal and training of tray line, diet office and hospitality personnel. Additionally, as a member of the management team, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use of resources.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, and many other benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
- Willingness to participate in patient satisfaction activities
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Exhibit courtesy, tact and reasonable speed in performance of duties
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field; or Associate’s Degree plus three (3) years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of acute or long-term care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- One (1) to three (3) years of direct foodservice operational management experience, preferably in an acute or long-term care setting
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Registered Dietitian, Registered Diet Technician or Certified Dietary Manager certificate preferred
- Must be willing to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
- ServSafe certified highly desirable
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.