A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Morrison Management Specialists, a member of the Compass Group, is the nation’s only food service company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and dining services to the healthcare and senior living communities through its two operating divisions: Morrison Healthcare Food Services and Morrison Senior Living. With over 1,200 registered dietitians, 200 executive chefs and 16,600 professional food service team members, Morrison is actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service. Morrison serves over 800 client locations in 41 states including some of the largest and most prominent integrated healthcare systems and senior living communities in the United States.
Morrison started over a half century ago with the idea of bringing our retail expertise to hospitals. Today, we are an industry leader with national reach. We are guided by values that we call The Morrison Way: trust, team, customer focus, learning, and profit. Since the beginning, our strategy hasn’t changed…we achieve our goals by helping our customers meet theirs!
As the Dining Services Manager you will lead the front of the house service team in a senior living facility or community. You will ensure that the food offered to the residents, guests and employees of the community is of superior quality. You will supervise the wait/hostess staff(s) to include; proper dining settings, seating charts, food presentation, hiring, training, coach and insuring the residents enjoy a fine dining experience at every meal. You will be accountable for promoting the professional growth and development of your dining services team. The Dining Services Manager also maintains excellent relationships with residents, guests and Client as well as other departments within the community.
Perks: As a Morrison Management team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- A.O.S. degree in Food Service Management or related field
- One (1) to three (3) years of FOH dining management experience, depending upon formal degree or training
- One (1) to three (3) years of professional experience working in a senior living facility
- A comprehensive knowledge of dining service techniques, customer relations, plate presentation, sanitation and food handling
- Fine dining, hotel or country club experience highly desirable
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, residents, client, associate and departmental levels
- ServSafe® Certified
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) certification highly desirable
- Must be willing to participate in resident satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V