And, as a member of Compass Group North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities, and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to Compass Group, Support Services. The opportunity for greatness is real at Compass Group, Support Services and throughout the Compass world.
- Draft letters, presentations, memos and Senior Team communication for review , final edit, etc.
- Coordinate Regional and Division Meetings, coodinate conference support and catering resources, negotiate initial conference contract terms on behalf of the Senior Team
- Manage Services Award Letters, Birthday and Anniversary Cards, etc.
- Screen requests and communication – respond and repy where appropriate, assist Senior Team with workload and priority coordination
- Prepare monthly Operations and Financial Reports
- Process expense reports
- Coordinate and manage travel
- Coordinate relocations
- Prepare/maintain regional staff/client/unit directory database
- Manage calendars and arrange meetings
- Serve as the Atlanta, Charlotte and Mobile Support Liaison, support field team with anything they need help with
- Communicate and coordinate performance reviews. Track completion.
- Assist with collateral & marketing materials (case studies, My Marketing, articles, associate engagement initiatives).
- Manage donation requests
- Generate Check Requests
- Process tuition reimbursements
- Process status change documents, special pay requests
- Work with Compass payroll and maintain “MAP” Manager Access to Personnel to resolve payroll issues
- Coordinate computer related (hardware & software) for new account openings
- Maintain associate files
- Prepare reports for forecasting budgetsl weekly and monthly
- 5+ years administrative experience, preferably with Senior Management, required
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to: Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must possess basic business and accounting skills
- Must be able to handle/prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high-paced, challenging environment
- Must be very detail oriented
- Confidentiality is imperative in this role
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group, The Americas Division, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group, The Americas Division is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the support services industry
Compass Group, The Americas Division is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.